Thursday, March 05, 2009

justice...

I've been thinking about the mountain bike races I'd like to contend this year. Here's the list as it stands today:
  • Sat 4/18 - Baker's Dozen - Leesburg, VA - 3-person team with Lauri and Rick.
  • Sun 5/3 - Granogue - at least volunteering.
  • Sat 5/9 - French Creek - PA - Hey, it's close.
  • 5/30 - Mohican 100 - Loudonville, OH - 2 100 milers this year?
  • Sun 6/14 - Stoopid 50.
  • Fri 6/26-29 - Marysville Stage Race / 12 Hour Relay (Saturday) - Maybe get my brother to do his first mountain bike race here.
  • Sun 7/12 - Fair Hill - Maybe racing, maybe bbq-ing in the woods?
  • Sat 8/1 - Wilderness 101.
  • 9/16-20 - SSWC - Durango, CO - Hell yes.
  • 10/24-25 - Livestrong Challenge - Austin, TX - Supporting Tough Cookie and see what the Austin buzz is all about.
Justice is my current favorite band to which I like to listen while I ride. Enjoy these three:





1 comment:

David said...

Holy Fuck! Those tunes are epic. Thanks for introducing me to the awesomeness!