Saturday, January 10, 2009

holidaze...

The winter holidays are for me, as for many others I'm sure, a mixed blessing. While I love the annual trip to the motherland, and I love seeing my family and brothers, and I love the food and beer; these can be a frantic, scattered, emotionally charged few weeks. This year was no different, but the good definitely outweighed the bad.

Rather than bore you, dear Reader, with a play-by-play recount of my last 3 weeks, allow me to take you on an audio-visual journal (also known as lazy-man's blogging). Enjoy.

Sledding in Saratoga Springs, NY.



Lots of snow in Maine.


Shredding some gnarly lines at Shawnee Peak.


Brothers and cousins.



Craps.



I wish I looked this good on telemark skis.



Best beer of '09 so far.


and a good old fashioned game of bag-snatch.

Flaming balls.




Now it's back to the normal shenanigans:



No comments: