Monday, December 01, 2008

thanksgiving...

First and foremost, I'm thankful I'm not from the Turnpike State - New Jersey, home of the Ugg-wearing daddy's girl and a Nathan's Hot Dogs every 500 meters:


But all kidding (?) aside I'm really thankful for pecan pancakes:


Fall mountain bike rides with a mid-ride rehydration stop:



People who inspire me to work on my log-riding skills and a more boisterous laugh:


Good friends:


New England:

Drinking wine in the year it is meant to be consumed (here's a piece of advice - don't drink 12 year aged Beaujolais Nouveau)



The after effects of drinking copious amounts of wine:

Five Guys:

1 comment:

JenBob said...

um...
eh.

what am I supposed to say? You switched a video of you on the turnpike with school girls slamming themselves into a wall.

I'm in awe.