It looks like I have one more data point for my Rock-Star-Facial-Hair = Noble-but-not-Victorious-Effort theory. And again it's Team Slipstream rocking out.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
It seems that rockstar facial hair stylings have a lot to do with admirable, but not victorious efforts on the bike. Case and point:
Dave Zabriskie takes note in the Tour of Califonia prologue.
Check out his site - wasted time well spent.
Thursday, February 07, 2008
I decided to do the ego boosting thing and search for myself on the interwebs. Turns out that was a mistake. From Wikipedia:
Robert Thomas could refer to:
- Rob Thomas (musician), singer-songwriter
- Robert Thomas (counterfeiter), 18th-century British counterfeiter
- Robert Thomas (director) (1927-1989), French writer, actor and director
- Robert Thomas (linebacker) (1980-), US football player
- Robert Thomas (poet) Bay Area native, author of Door to Door
- Robert Thomas (sculptor) (1926-1999), Welsh sculptor
- Sir Robert Thomas, 1st Baronet, former Liberal Member of Parliament in Wales
- Sir Robert Thomas, 2nd Baronet, MP for Cardiff 1661-1681
- Robert J. Thomas, former President and Chief Executive Officer of Nissan in the U.S.A., and Clinton Administration appointee
- Robert Lindsay Thomas (1943-), US Representative from Georgia
- Robert R. Thomas, Illinois Supreme Court Justice for the Second District
- Robert Y. Thomas, Jr. (1855-1925), US Representative from Kentucky
- Rob Thomas (writer), television producer
- Robb Thomas, American football player
It could also refer to:
Monday, February 04, 2008
Phil saw his shadow, and in that vein, we hit up Jack Frost for a little free-heel skiing action on Saturday.
Talent on the left, hack on the right.