Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Floyd Z K...

Buddy met Floyd at the SM100. Apparently Floyd was diggin' the officially licensed FZK shirt. I don't blame him. Perfect fraternity colors, ambitious styling, comfortable, yet flattering fit. It's probably my second favorite shirt in my arsenal (after Che Merckx).


Frank Zappa Kappa: Official Sponsor of 2007 Granogue Cross

I think I'm going to get a second round of shirts made up, and I'll send one to Floyd. You should let me know if you really want one too. If you are FZK material, and you can learn the secret handshake, we'll welcome you to our Co-ed Service Organization.

Floyd Landis taking a picture of Buddy's FZK shirt (courtesy of bikesandbeer).

Perks of my job: going to bike trade shows. Last year I met Phil Liggett and Big George Hincapie. Both nice. Phil was hitting on every chick that had a pulse and was within arm's reach. I admire that.

That's as big a smile as you will get out of a German.

Eurobike gave me the chance to meet Eddy and Jan. Both fat boys. As you can see, I'm no skinny fucker either. Sadly, they both won the Tour before fattening up... What does that mean for me?

Dude, at least I'm still (slightly) skinnier than Eddy Merckx.

Off to Interbike in four days...

5 comments:

Der Jan said...

Sure you can get a bigger smile out of a German.
But it would wipe that smirk right off your face ;)

Chris Mayhew said...

Everytime I wear that shirt someone comments. I haven't gotten all scientific and worn the shirt with pants to see if it's the shirt or the no pants though. Still, data.

Frank Brigandi said...

Rob,
Yeah Meg was a high level NCAA basketball player and coach. She's a gamer, believe this she has only had a bike for under 3 weeks dude....she's gonna be a monster once she learns the ways of the CX....
Merckx - Krikey and I though I had a big head....dang!

Suki said...

need I say it?

size small, bitch.

MJ said...

Think FZK could handle/use a member from Colorado?