Friday, August 17, 2007

italian class...

I look at this bike and all I see is Cipollini in his naked-man skinsuit.
Just dripping with class, style, speed.

that's right. 2000 bucks. from Wal-Mart.
all Shimano (Japan) and cheap carbon (Taiwan). from the site (click here):
Carbon fiber absorbs road vibrations providing a smooth floating ride. At the same time, carbon fiber is a rigid material that maximizes the transfer of power from your pedaling to the wheels. This bike was assembled by the hands of skilled Italian mechanics to be tuned up and ready to ride right out of the box. We worked directly with the factory in Italy to offer you a premium ride at everyday low prices.
Walmart makes me proud to be an American.

4 comments:

MJ said...

So I have been rockin' my new 29er monocog flight for over a week now. It f*cking rocks!!

huber said...

i heard walmart is sponsoring a low-end road team including the dazzling lloyd flandis the chugging pedaler!

Frank Brigandi said...

Yo Rob,
good good post man. shitsville bike though eh?.. whew...

Aletea Soft vs Hard bike case said...

Very nice post,I love it!!