Monday, July 30, 2007

apologies...

for the complete lack of effort here. I've not felt the least bit inspired, insightful, observent, funny, or introspective.

Life feels like an unbelievable routine right now. I haven't been climbing really at all, Delaware Rock Gym has the most stagnant routes ever. I love having that place close, but I'm not inspired to climb at all when it just feels like I'm going through the motions.

I didn't ride at all this weekend, and now my crazy travel schedule begins. I'm worried about my fitness for cross.

I did have a blast in NYC on Friday night. Saw some good friends, met some new people at a party. That was a nice break in routine, but reminded me that there are a lot of people I don't see often enough.

I just finished putting together my Google Calendar and it's amazing how my year is pretty much planned out. Cross is quite a commitment, but I must say... I'm really looking forward to it. So long as I maintain some level of fitness for the next month and a half.

1 comment:

Suki said...

don't apologize...

just get nekkid.