- Yuengling is made with corn as its primary malt!! CORN!! Like enough shit in the US isn't corn based.
- Yuengling beers, even the porter, are all less than 4% ABV. Weak.
Friday morning I got up super f'ing early to go to a Gore Bike Wear factory sale. I scored big:
- 7 Gore-tex (Pac-lite and XCR) jackets (some of these were favors)
- 2 Windstopper vests
- 3 pairs bib shorts
- 2 pairs Windstopper arm warmers
- 2 pairs Windstopper leg warmers
- 1 Gore-tex helmet cover
- 1 pair Gore-tex winter bike gloves
- 1 pair Gore-tex sock covers
- 1 pair half-finger gloves.
Yesterday, went to see Rainer Maria after work. They were really pretty good, but they didn't mix up the set list too much - it was mostly a mellow show. The band that opened was really tight musically, but they sang like shit, and their lyrics were 6th grade teenage angst. For Christ's sake, the lead singer had a wedding ring but was singing about break ups.
I'm missing nationals right now, and the weather is making me regret that even more. I talked briefly with fatmarc, who said everyone is having fun and the mid-Atlantic is throwing down. Ryan Leech won his race. I miss cross already, but I did get in 50 miles on the road today, so here's to getting the base miles back.