Thursday, December 07, 2006

Cold and Climbing Prom

I've been fighting a cold all week. It started at the Reston race and has been getting better today. Hopefully I'll be able to ride this weekend. I want to mountain bike on Sunday when the hunters aren't all out killing things. I just don't want to resume riding too soon and end up getting sicker. Always a drag.



Meanwhile, cycling off-season means I can focus on climbing again!! Tuesday night the climbing contingency headed up to Go Vertical! in Philly as usual. After talking with employees Tim and Dan last week, I organized our 1st annual Climbing Prom. Yeah we all went in dress clothes and Tim and Dan wore their tuxedos. It was pretty pimp. A lot of people were annoyed, thinking they either missed the memo, or they missed the joke.



"Why are you guys dressed up?"
"Uhh, because it's Tuesday, of course."
*blank stare*

1 comment:

James said...

Sounds like you all had a great time perhaps we could arrange for this kind of thing for charity a fancy dress climb.