Tuesday, November 07, 2006

votes and bros

Voted today. Walked into the ballot box with the thought that 1 or 2 repubs would get my vote - I like to think that as a Liberal, Democratic-party-registered dude, I am thoughtful enough to pick a good candidate regardless of party - and Mike Castle was not by any means a bad choice. But I walked into that box, saw that goddamn stupid fat elephant, and put all my Xs in the column with the donkey. Just the sight of that Pachyderm brought back so many negative thoughts and turned my stomach. I couldn't do it. Swing the ax and kill the GOP baby.

Anyway, this is why I love my brother. I sold him my old roof rack system for cheap to offset the cost of my new bike rack. He sent me the check today with this letter:

Hey Bobbie:
Here is the money for the rack! Please do not use it in the following ways:
  1. for hoes
  2. for E.D. meds
  3. for your heroin addiction
  4. on my girlfriend
  5. for gay sex
  6. for sex with horses
  7. on masturbation tools
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this money! I love you bro!

Bear
Eric: I make no promises.

No comments: