Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Resting up...

Got the estimate on the damage to my car today... $1300 dollars. My deductable is $1000, so I'm on the fence as to whether or not to claim it. Either way, looks like the planned bike pimping I was going to do is now back burner material. Still I'm lucky I can afford these things... life could be a lot worse.

I took yesterday and today off the bike and off of climbing. I felt like just bumming around and eating some Ben and Jerry's Frozen Yogurt. I did both of those things. Tomorrow is cross practice and I will be motivated for that.

I moved up to 4th in the MAC standings after this weekend... Sadly I will only race one of the remaining 3 races... so here's to hoping the other top dudes will be chillin' out as well. I'll be racing in Reston in 2 weeks, but I fear it'll be too little, too late to move up any further.

Thanks to all of my friends for listening to my sob story with the car. It is seriously my dream to live carless one day. One day...

I have a new crush: Daphny Van Den Brand. I need a euro-cross name to impress her.
Also see: Graham's View.

No comments: