Monday, July 17, 2006

Long Time No Blog

I know it's been a while since I've updated, and this one will probably be brief. Here is a quick synopsis of my lack of blog-sense.
  • Trip to San Francisco (awesome).
  • Fixing mountain bike (finally done).
  • Moving from Wilmington to Newark.
  • Foiled climbing trip to New River Gorge (900 miles in 28 hours to climb something we didn't want to climb for only an hour).
  • More moving.
  • Unrelenting heat.
I will post some pictures of our botched trip to the New, along with a full story of what happened. Meanwhile, I liked this a lot:

http://davezabriskie.missingsaddle.com/

And I thought this article was interesting on cyclingnews.com:

optimal race weight 1
optimal race weight 2

In reality the graph looks a little more like this:

No comments: