Sunday, June 25, 2006

LeMond vs. Armstrong

Sadly the relationship between two Tour de France champions has soured. The picture painted by this article:

www.sportsnet.ca/more/article.jsp?content=20060625_160022_4304


is a far cry from the picture below:

Lance and Greg find new meaning for the Rainbow Jersey.

Ironically, everyone on earth knows that both these guys have been doped to the gills for part or all of their careers. It's the sad reality of the pro peloton.

My weekend has been a bust as far as riding bikes is concerned (surprise surprise). We've had the shittiest weather for a week now. Instead of riding I've spent my weekend partying, checking out the Manayunk Arts Festival, doing some indoor climbing, shopping at thrift stores, and starting to pack up my belongings for my upcoming move. Thursday I leave for a week on the Left Coast.

No comments: