- I NEVER EVER EVER want to own a pair of those gay leather tassely shoes. Only the American guys seem to do it. The Europeans are dressed very smartly.
- Button down shirts should not ever have short sleeves. Your options should be polo shirts or long sleeve button downs with the sleeves rolled up.
- It is NEVER acceptable to clip your fingernails in public, let alone in the middle of a technical conference while you are talking to people.
- Married guys suck when they are away from home... One hot chick and they are back to 15 years old, dick halfway outta the pants, lame macho competition shit.
- Calculator watches were cool when I was in Junior high, not when you're a 50 year old in 2006.
- Dark bristly hair should not grow on the upper cheek or tip of nose. Pluck or shave that please, and trim your nose hair.
Shit, I don't mean to be judgemental and all... I hope I can still party like these guys when I'm 50+.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Ok, so I'm working on launching a product in the rope industry, not exactly big money, but there are some well-to-do rope companies out there. I'm sitting in a hotel room in Amelia Island Florida, half drunk on the company dime, which is more than I can say about all the rope nerds down in the hotel bar. They are WASTED. I've learned a couple things here: